Pop-Up COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic in Pasco
PASCO, Wash. - The Benton Franklin Health District is offering a pop up vaccine clinic on Sunday, April 11.
They have 200 appointments available from 8:30 am to 4 pm. at the CBC-West location on 3110 W. Argent Rd., Pasco, WA 99301. They will be administering the one dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
It's open to all eligible residents, including community food processing and agricultural workers.
You can make an appointment through the Prepmod reservation system here or by using the QR code below.
- Registration for the 200 appointment times is first come/first serve
- Personal information for registration:
- Date of Birth
- Home address: ok to use employer’s address if needed
- Email: ok to use employer’s email address
- Phone Number: ok to use employer’s phone number
- No proof of residency or immigration status will be requested
- For assistance with individual registration in PrepMod call (509) 222-2333 (English and Spanish available)
- Vans with less than 15 pre-registered people are welcome for transporting to the clinic site
- Expected wait time after receiving the vaccination is 15 minutes
- Do not arrive for your appointment earlier than your scheduled time due to space restrictions
- Follow the signs to the CBC-West Testing Site - the vaccine clinic is located at the same site